Call Us Today
Looking for a good Cheesecake Recipe? Look no further!
Hey there, my name is Emma, the Office Manager at McGrady Dental Group. I am a queen for deserts and have an amazing cheesecake recipe that’s not only super easy, but SO good! I have tried many recipes ranging from minimal ingredients to baking in the oven. None are as good as this one right here.
It’s an easy cheesecake that’s fun to make with your kids and doesn’t require baking. Trust me, it won’t last longer than a day or two in your house. I found the recipe from Mel’s Kitchen.
Well, lets get to it!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (7.25 ounces, about 13 rectangle graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature (but not warm)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (4 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- For the crust, in a medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in the melted butter until well-combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and 1- or 2-inches up the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan or into the bottom and sides of a 9.5-inch pie plate (a regular 9-inch pie plate might work but the crust and filling will be extra thick). Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
- In a large bowl with an electric handheld mixer (or using an electric stand mixer), mix the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth and light, 2-3 minutes. Add the sour cream and whipping cream and mix until very thick and creamy, 4-5 minutes.
- Spread the filling evenly into the prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Serve plain, with fresh fruit or a fruit sauce (see note above).
Now eat up and send us your photos using the #McGradyDental.